Welcome to the home of Northern Ohio Family Practice. We would like to thank you for choosing us as your primary care provider.
COVID19- NORTHERN OHIO FAMLY PRACTICE
IS HERE FOR YOU!
During this unprecedented, uncertain time, we at Northern Ohio Family Practice want you to know that we will remain open and will continue to serve our community to the best of our ability! We are dedicated to working closely with the Huron Health Department.
In addition, our office is following CDC guidelines and Ohio State Department of Health recommendations. Among those guidelines we have implemented for the past week and will continue to do so the following:
- Monitoring our staff for any signs of illness along with daily temperature checks.
- All sick patients that are scheduled are asked to do a virtual visit if possible and if not, remain in their car upon arrival and call our office and a medical assistant will take them through another door and directly into a room that is designated for that purpose only.
- Every room is sanitized between every visit as well as the waiting room.
- We have taken every precautionary measure to keep our patients as well as our staff safe and healthy.
- Additionally, we have implemented virtual visits for most visits types as there is no need to cancel your appointment but you can do this from the comfort of your home if you feel it is necessary.
The *Stay at Home* ordered that has been implemented by Governor DeWine does not apply to health care and we have always been there for you and will continue to be there for you! Our office will remain open.
We at NORTHERN OHIO FAMILY PRACTICE are very strong and will get through this together!
- Request medication refills any time of the day
- Fill our registration forms / health history forms
- Send secure questions to the office any time of the day
- Request appointments
- See future appointments that are scheduled
- Request copies of labs, test and other medical records
- Access Clinical Summaries after each visit